圣咏 Psalms Chapter 21
Psalms
Chapter 21

1 1 For the leader. A psalm of David.

达味诗歌,交与乐官。

2 LORD, the king finds joy in your power; in your victory how greatly he rejoices!

上主,君王因你的威能而欣喜,因你的救助狂欢而快乐无比。

3 You have granted him his heart's desire; you did not refuse the prayer of his lips. Selah

你满全了他心中的渴想,没有拒绝他口中的愿望。

4 For you welcomed him with goodly blessings; you placed on his head a crown of pure gold.

因为你已赐给了他超卓的福宠,且以纯金的冠冕加在他的头上;

5 He asked life of you; you gave it to him, length of days forever.

他虽只向你乞求确保性命,你却赐他万世无疆的永生。

6 Great is his glory in your victory; majesty and splendor you confer upon him.

你协助他获得了伟大的光荣,你加给他无比的荣耀与尊崇;

7 You make him the pattern of blessings forever, you gladden him with the joy of your presence.

你使他成了万世的福源,使他在你面前踊跃喜欢。

8 For the king trusts in the LORD, stands firm through the love of the Most High.

君王既已全心对上主信赖,凭至高者的慈爱不再移改。

9 Your hand will reach all your enemies; your right hand will reach your foes!

愿你的手将你的一切仇敌搜罗,愿你的右手将憎恨你的人捕捉!

10 At the time of your coming you will drive them into a furnace. Then the LORD'S anger will consume them, devour them with fire.

当你显示你尊容的时候,处置他们有如放在火炉;愿上主以震怒消灭他们,让火焰也尽情吞灭他们!

11 Even their descendants you will wipe out from the earth, their offspring from the human race.

愿你从地上灭尽他们的子女,使他们的后裔全绝迹于人世!

12 Though they intend evil against you, devising plots, they will not succeed,

他们虽为陷害你而设计,策划的阴谋却无济于事;

13 For you will put them to flight; you will aim at them with your bow.

因为你朝他们张弓搭箭,已使他们吓得转身逃窜。

14 Arise, LORD, in your power! We will sing and chant the praise of your might.

上主,请起来,显示你的英勇,让我们歌颂称扬你的威能。