圣咏 Psalms Chapter 7
Psalms
Chapter 7

1 1 A plaintive song of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush, the Benjaminite.

达味有感于本雅明族人雇士的话,向上主唱的流离之歌。

2 LORD my God, in you I take refuge; rescue me; save me from all who pursue me,

上主,我的天主!我一心投奔你;求你助我逃脱一切追逐我的人,求你救拔我;

3 Lest they maul me like lions, tear me to pieces with none to save.

免得有人象狮子一般撕裂我时,无人搭救我。

4 2 LORD my God, if I am at fault in this, if there is guilt on my hands,

上主!如果我真作了这事,我主!在我手中就真有罪!

5 If I have repaid my friend with evil-- I spared even those who hated me without cause—

我若真加害过我的友好,或无故把我的仇敌劫掠;

6 Then let my enemy pursue and overtake me, trample my life to the ground, and leave me dishonored in the dust.Selah

就让敌人追逐我,擒获我,把我的性命践踏在污地,将我的光荣归诸于泥灰。

7 Rise up, LORD, in your anger; rise against the fury of my foes. Wake to judge as you have decreed.

上主,求你震怒奋起,前来克制我仇的暴慢。我的天主,求你醒起助我,施行你定的断案。

8 Have the assembly of the peoples gather about you; sit on your throne high above them,

愿万民聚齐环绕着你。愿你回驾由高处鉴视。

9 O LORD, judge of the nations. Grant me justice, LORD, for I am blameless, free of any guilt.

上主,万民的审判者!上主,请照我的正义,请按我的无罪,护卫我的权利。

10 Bring the malice of the wicked to an end; uphold the innocent, O God of justice, who tries hearts and minds.

公义的天主!惟你洞察肺腑和人心,愿恶人的毒害停止,求你坚固义人!

11 A shield before me is God who saves the honest heart.

天主是我的护盾,给心正的人助阵。

12 God is a just judge, who rebukes in anger every day.

天主是公义的审判者,对怙恶的人终日怒吓。

13 If sinners do not repent, God sharpens his sword, strings and readies the bow,

仇人虽然磨刀擦剑,开弓拉弦准备射箭;

14 Prepares his deadly shafts, makes arrows blazing thunderbolts.

那只是为自己预备死亡的武器,为自己制造带火的箭矢。

15 Sinners conceive iniquity; pregnant with mischief, they give birth to failure.

试看,他既孕恶怀毒,自然就要产生虚无,

16 They open a hole and dig it deep, but fall into the pit they have dug.

他挖掘坑穴,摆布陷阱,势必落在自备的窖中。

17 Their mischief comes back upon themselves; their violence falls on their own heads.

他的凶恶必反转到自己头上,他的横暴必降落在自己顶上。

18 I praise the justice of the LORD; I celebrate the name of the LORD Most High.

我要称谢上主的公道,歌颂至高上主的名号。



Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Footnotes(注解)

1 [Psalm 7] An individual lament. The psalmist flees to God's presence in the sanctuary for justice and protection (Psalm 7:2-3) and takes an oath that only the innocent can swear (Psalm 7:4-6). The innocent psalmist can thus hope for the just God's protection (Psalm 7:7-14) and be confident that the actions of the wicked will come back upon their own heads (Psalm 7:15-17). The justice of God leads the psalmist to praise (Psalm 7:17)[18].

2 [4] At fault in this: in the accusation the enemies have made against the psalmist.